Sunday, July 29, 2012

Faces

 I just love it when I am going through my pictures and I find ones like this ^ that Nate takes of himself with my phone.  He likes playing You Jump, a game like Doodle Jump but you take a picture of yourself and it looks like you playing the game.  There are a ton of cute pictures he takes of himself.  Love his big brown eyes and ornery smile! :)



And then.....there are a lot like this....
He would probably kill me for putting this on here but he will think it's funny one day! 
He is such a silly boy!! 

Here is Audrey's new face she has been making.  She has discovered her lips and has been making lots of cute kissy faces lately. Her favorite is when she blows her cheeks up with air and does kissy lips! She always makes me laugh with the faces she makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment