Monday, July 16, 2012

Oh the stuff Nate says..

Favorite Nate quotes of the week:

**He was playing in his room then runs in the living room where I was sitting..
"Mama!! I just felt like I pooped but I didn't poop in my pants! Can I get a WHAT WHAT!?!"

I'm not sure why he was so excited about not pooping in his pants, but hey, I guess that can be exciting at times. WHAT WHAT!?!


**I was talking to my dad on the phone about him taking Nate to Dallas Saturday night; he asked if we all wanted to go and I said (bad choice of words..) "Well I was hoping I could get rid of Audrey and Dustin and I could go do something"  After getting off the phone..
Nate: "Mama if you want to get rid of sister you can put her up for adoption.  Just give her to Papa... Is that a good idea??"

Haha he is so sweet to his sister but I think he misses getting all the attention.  I had to explain to him that I just meant for a few hours that evening and that we will not be "getting rid" of sister!


No comments:

Post a Comment